background

Friday, April 18, 2014

Celebrate life

Hello everyone! 
Do you ever have those days where you can reflect on life and think wow, isn't it grand? Or maybe the days where you think, well this is it, this is life? uggh! I know I do! Life it's self is such a roller coaster, so many emotions, so many ups and downs, twists and curves, but that is what makes it so great, grand, adventurous, fun, and FUNNY! Things haven't always been easy or grand, BUT they really have been adventurous. I love life so much, the beauty, the people, EVERYTHING, ok, well I may not LOVE everything but I always try to find something to love in everything, and that can be, well....challenging sometimes. My favorite days are the days when you wake up and really feel you have fresh eyes, new eyes. Everything looks like it has been awakened and rejuvenated. The sky looks bluer and so much larger, and for a moment the world doesn't feel so small, but more infinite than ever. I also feel like my love has grown and that my soul has been newly awakened, and my appreciation has deepened.  Now those, those are my most favorite days. The days you really want to jump up and down and CELEBRATE LIFE!!!  So to that, I created this:


 
I just love the this fun circle embossing folder. I used my Tim Holtz distress inks to add some bright, fun colors for uniqueness and some yellow enamel dots to really make it pop. Does this card not SCREAM life to you, haha?

So, what are you waiting for? Go out celebrate life, the good, the bad, the ugly, the fun and funny. Find beauty wherever you go, and open your soul to the big big world. It's amazing what you might find, even if it's your self :)

Want to celebrate more of life? There is still  plenty of time to join in our Celebration challenge at the very brand new SRM Challenge Blog. You can find all the deets and more inspiration HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Go CELEBRATE LIFE 
xoxo 
Danni

2 comments:

  1. I love it...the colors are fabulous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots and I really love this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete