background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Fusion Challenge- {Life Is Good}

Hey everyone!!!
Brand new Fusion Challenge is happening!!! Are you not loving this beach house pic. The warm yellow colors with the pops of blue. LOVE...and I really wanna eat some of those cupcakes, and I don't even like cupcakes lol) Wanna play along? Just go HERE to add you card to the gallery.

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
I decided to use both the sketch and the inspiration picture.

I have to say this card is pretty straight forward ;) gotta love those, right?!?! For the button I punched a circle to fit my button and adhered together using my zyron. I popped it up with pop dots and added my SRM sticker sentiment Life is Good from the Life is Good Sentiment sheet which you can find in the shop HERE)

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team HERE and say hello.
Thanks for stopping in and happy crafting
xoxo 
Danni



3 comments:

  1. What fun nautical theme paper on this Dannielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun patterns perfect for the beach house theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. live is good isn't it. :) Just love this paper pack and it is perfect on your card and for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete